Emotional Intelligence, made famous by the 1995 book of the same name has become quite the pop-culture buzzword. This unfortunately causes many people to overlook the critical importance of emotional intelligence for our individual and collective success. In terms of our survival, you can be “part of the problem or part of the solution”. This workshop delivers the knowledge and practical skills you need to ensure that you are “part of the solution”, so you can realize optimal success in your life and work, while contributing to the success of your organization and those you serve.
To develop your EI skills is to take an honest and sincere look at your life and to make changes where indicated. You may already know and demonstrate many of the EQ skills – in that case, your task is to focus on how you can do so more consistently.
- Learn what Emotional Intelligence is and why it is critical to 21st Century and personal leadership
- Become aware of the business case for Emotional Intelligence
- Gain an awareness of your own ‘EQ’ and the 15 Competencies
- Develop the skill of emotionally intelligent communication, influence and relationship building for success
- Generate a transfer of learning strategy to support desired behavioral change
The program is designed for a full day or two half days.