Imagine Life… with a Fully Charged Battery
A Fully Engaged Team… and a Culture of Vitality
Organizational vitality is driven by its individuals’ resilience and agility. A recent study done by Centre for Creative Leadership suggests that over 85% of leaders identified work as the primary source of stress in their lives. Further, about 65% of the sample believes that their stress level is higher than it was five years ago. Although a large number of these leaders believe that they are effectively managing stress levels with physical activity, most described an ability to push through the stress as opposed to truly managing it.
Relationship building and dealing with conflict, political maneuvering, negative aspects of interpersonal relationships, as well as decision making and job responsibilities, are the most frequent demands contributing to increased levels of stress for leaders. Other demands such as developing people and managing limited resources, budget cuts, travel and workloads, high expectations and personal insecurity are taking leadership away from their primary responsibilities. A customized program in your organization will provide immediate tools + techniques to mitigate the impact of stress and overwhelm and introduce a complementary program to support health and wellness, efficiency, productivity and engagement.
- Transform stress responses and quickly re-balance mind, body and emotions.
- Stop building rapport with drama.
- Increase the ability to think clearer and make better decisions, especially under pressure.
- Improve health, increase resilience and well-being; maintain personal balance.
- Communicate with clarity, compassion and connectedness.
- Decrease stress and burnout in chaotic and changing environments.
- Maximize creativity and innovation.
- Boost performance and overall intelligence.
- Improve ability to see things from different perspectives and think fluidly with ideas, principles, concepts and consequences.
- Increase ability to adapt beliefs, priorities and motivation in response to changing responsibilities and environments.
- Show energy and dynamism.
Become a Corporate Champion
A Resilient Ambassador of People, Performance and Well-Being
What is Required of You?
- A commitment to learning how to manage your energy and leverage your emotions for improved performance and overall health and well-being
- A commitment to modelling the way (simple really!) to optimal function, collaborative team and innovative action
- A desire to foster an environment of respect, optimism and personal and professional success
- A willingness to champion the program in your organization
- Dedication to improve their performance,communications, health and relationships